What can Craniosacral Therapy do for you?
- Release mental and physical tension
- Promote health and wellbeing
- Promote reduction of stress and anxiety
- Promote internal healing on physical and mental levels
- Encourage relaxation
- Effective on wide range of medical problems connected with pain and dysfunction
- Ignored, forgotten and hidden problems are often resolved
- Very calming and can work well on people with autism and learning disabilities.
Some of the benefits:
- Reduces headaches and migraines
- Improves disturbed sleep
- Joint pain (neck, spine – scoliosis and lumbar problems)
- Jaw issues and symptoms resulting
- Sinus problems
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Trauma recovery including whiplash
- Emotional trauma recovery
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety and depression.
It is difficult to list everything CST can help with. If your problem is not listed, please contact me. I may still be able to help.
How does Craniosacral Therapy work?
- Craniosacral therapy aims to release compression in the bones of the head, spine and sacrum
- It promotes the para sympathetic nervous system (feel good and relaxing nervous system)
- Gently releasing the bones in the head, spine and low back, can re-balance the rhythm of the spinal fluids, thereby, rebalancing the nervous system
- The body’s own healing system is encouraged
What happens in a session?
- A consultation noting ALL medical conditions, historical and current, mind and physical
- A full discussion about the problem(s) and how we can proceed. Also discussing what to expect after the session. Massage and/or myofascial release may also be incorporated into the session
- Fully clothed, the session will take between 1 hour to 1.5 hours
- Delicate and precise, but gentle techniques are used to release the body tissues and tension in the bones in the head and throughout the central nervous system
- Exercises, stretches and strengthening may be given, along with advice about body health and wellbeing
- Please make sure you can relax following the therapy. Avoid exercise that day
- Sometimes emotions are felt during the session. This is normal. Please mention the emotion if preferred and steps will be taken to release the cause of the emotion if required.
This is not to replace medication, or other therapies you may be having to help with your situation.
Vouchers are available if you would like to purchase for a Christmas or birthday gift.
Packages are available:
Buy 5 and get 6th session free
Please contact me for further information on 07980 97433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org