Friends and Family Massage Course
This course is designed to give you useful massage techniques to help:
- Reduce stress and tension
- Aches and pains from all that exercise, or sitting at a desk
- Relieve the tension your children feel when revising for exams and after exercise
- Posture imbalances causing aches and pains
- Discuss goals and situations you and your family need solving
- Dealing with too much pressure, and not enough pressure
- Benefits of massage
- When not to use massage
- Practical learning general massage techniques: effleurage, petrissage
- Practical leaning : legs and feet, arms and hands, back, shoulders
- This is not a course of alleviate medical problems, injuries or long term issues. You should seek medical help in these situations.
- This is not a course to teach massage techniques to use in a professional capacity.
The course is 4-5 hours duration.
If you are interested, please contact Janet for costs and dates – firstname.lastname@example.org. Or telephone 07980974333.